Visas4India is a part of the Passport2India
minimal information about its users. Visas4India only collects
anonymous site usage statistics,
and information that you voluntarily
* This policy covers how Passport2India treats the personal information
that we collect and receive, including information related to
your past use of Passport2India products and services. Personal
information is information about you that is personally identifiable
like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that
is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that
Passport2India does not own or control, or to people that Passport2India
does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
* Passport2India collects personal information when you register
with us, when you use Passport2India products or services, when
you visit Passport2India pages or the pages of certain Passport2India
partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Passport2India
may combine information about you that we have with information
we obtain from business partners or other companies.
* When you register we ask for information such as your name,
email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry,
and personal interests. For some financial products and services
we may also ask for your address & Social Security number.
Once you register with Passport2India and sign up for our products
and services, you are not anonymous to us.
* Passport2India collects information about your transactions
with us and with some of our business partners.
* Passport2India automatically receives and records information
on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address,
Passport2India cookie information, and the page you request.
* Passport2India may use information for the following general
purposes: to fulfil your requests for products and services, improve
our services, contact you, conduct research, and to provide anonymous
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Passport2India does not rent, sell, or share personal information
about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except
to provide products or services you've requested, when we have
your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* We provide the information to trusted partners who work on
behalf of or with Passport2India under confidentiality agreements.
These companies may use your personal information to help Passport2India
communicate with you about offers from Passport2India and our
marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent
right to share this information.
* We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or
to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal
* We believe it is necessary to share information in order to
investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,
suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the
physical safety of any person, violations of Passport2India's
* We transfer information about you if Passport2India is acquired
by or merged with another company. In this event, Passport2India
will notify you before information about you is transferred and
* Passport2India displays targeted advertisements based on personal
information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may
assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted
ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24
from a particular geographic area.
* Passport2India does not provide any personal information to
the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However,
by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the
possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that
you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
* Passport2India advertisers include financial service providers
(such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders)
and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software
* Passport2India may set and access Passport2India cookies on
* Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Passport2India
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and
* You can edit your Passport2India Account Information, including
your marketing preferences, at any time. Please contact marketing@Passport2India.com
quoting your name and address.
* We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating
to the Passport2India service, such as service announcements and
administrative messages that are considered part of your Passport2India
account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees
who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that
information to provide products or services to you or in order
to do their jobs.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that
comply with the Data Protection Act to protect personal information
* In certain areas Passport2India uses industry-standard SSL
encryption to protect data transmissions.
Passport2India may update this policy. We will notify you about
significant changes in the way we treat personal information by
sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your
Passport2India account or by placing a prominent notice on our
Passport2India is the trading name of Latamar Limited, a company
registered in England and Wales under number 5481032 whose registered
office is at 6, Ritherdon Road, London SW17 8QD.