The embassy has jurisdiction over all of Switzerland, EXCEPT:
All French speaking areas, including
Residents of French speaking areas should make applications to:
Consulate General of India, Geneva
7-9 Rue de Valais
Tel No. 022 9068686 or 022 9068676
Fax No. 022 906 86 96
Application forms must be fully completed and signed and presented with
1. Passport, valid for a minimum of six months
2. Two photographs.
3. Original receipt of payment
4. Photocopy of Swiss Residence Permit (except in the case Swiss nationals)
5. Self addressed and stamped return envelope
Tourist Visa applications should include:
1. Confirmation letter from Airlines or Travel Agency that the passenger is holding return tickets or confirmed booking out of India to next destination.
Business Visa applications must be accompanied with an introduction letter from the firm in Switzerland sending the person to India providing the following details:
1. Designation/Status of the applicant in the firm.
2. Nature of Business in India.
3. Name and address of the receiving company in India along with names of responsible persons in the Indian Company.
4. In case the applicant is visiting Offices of Central/State Governments, details of the same.
5. Letter of invitation from receiving company in India in case of Long Term Visas (one year and above) or if specifically required by the Embassy.